With assistance from Fit Pregnancy and Parents magazines, Thestreet.com decided that Scottsdale, Arizona was the very best place to raise a child. Here are the reasons why:
- Housing is affordable. While Scottsdale may be one of the more expensive options in Arizona, all of Arizona is very affordable. You can get a big house or condo with plenty of rooms and play areas.
- The city is ranked as very safe with a low crime rate.
- Scottsdale has plenty of jobs and low unemployment. If you are looking for a job, check out my article on the five Scottsdale companies that made the fastest growing in America list.
- The temperature in January averages about 70 degrees.
- There are 60 miles of bike paths, 100 miles of hiking trails and almost two dozen city playgrounds.
Congratulations to the city on this honor. If you are thinking of relocating to Scottsdale I would be glad to help you.